Stick with me on this one…
Question #1: What is a wheel created for?
Short Answer: to roll, revolve, move around
- a circular device that is capable of facilitating movement
- A wheel, together with an axle overcomes friction by facilitating motion
- In order for wheels to rotate, a moment needs to be applied to the wheel about its axis, either by way of gravity, or by application of another external force.
Question #2: What were you created for?
Short Answer: to make art, produce generosity and expose creativity
- ART: You are CAPABLE of facilitating movement and change in yourself and others. You are not stuck in the ground like the wheel above. You do not have mental blocks. You are not limited.
- GENEROSITY: You, along with a community of others, OVERCOME obstacles and friction by assisting the forward motion of others. Like the quote from The Incredibles… “It’s NOT about YOU.” It’s about US.
- CREATIVITY: In order for you to expose creativity, you must be willing to TAKE ACTION when external forces give you a nudge… whether it’s attending a workshop, listening to a webinar, or reading a blog. Don’t let those moments pass without moving one step closer to your truly capable, generous, creative self.
What do you think? What steps are you going to take today?
Technical Knowledge & Images: Studied lighting setup, technique and images from Scott Kelby.